Who Can Apply:
- Participants who are based in the United States are eligible
- All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university, or vocational/trade school
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- All majors are welcomed to apply
Submission: Applicants should write an essay of 5,000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application of heated apparel in our everyday life or in sports. How do people use it? One example can be to stay warm while skiing.
- The benefits of heated clothing. How do they help different people in different age groups solve their problems?
- The innovation of heated products.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Learn More: https://mobilityseeker.com/scholarship/