Mock Trial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a high school senior planning to attend law school.
- You must have participated in one or more mock trials in high school.
- You must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- Currently, attorneys can be disbarred and prevented from serving in trial for ethical violations that do not involve the courtroom. Is this fair? Why or why not?
- Tell us about a time you lost a mock trial. What did you learn from the defeat?
- Describe one common courtroom strategy that you believe is flawed. What should trial lawyers do instead?
Deadline: April 1, 2016
Learn More: Mock Trial Scholarship