MoldNJ.net Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen (or a permanent resident of the United States).
- Applicant must be accepted or enrolled at a university, college, or graduate program in the United States.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant cannot be a past winner of the scholarship.
- Applicant must demonstrate good moral and ethical standards.
Submission: Typed 400-600 word essay: “What is the best way that you can prepare for a natural disaster such as a hurricane to prevent flooding and water damage?”
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: http://moldnj.net/scholarship/