Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must be a current full-time student attending an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, community college or graduate program.
- Must complete and sign the Moll Law Group College Scholarship Award Application and submit all supporting documentation by the deadline dates and times.
- Must submit a written essay pursuant to the established guidelines and deadline dates and times.
- Essays must be submitted with a completed and signed Application with supporting documentation by the deadline dates and times;
- Essays must be 1,000–1,500 words
- Moll Law Group is committed to providing safety information to prevent further injuries and death. College students should submit an essay that provides safety information on the topic of their choice that furthers our injury prevention goal. Topics may include information on defective and dangerous products, transportation issues (e.g. distracted driving), medical care, nursing home care, child safety, etc. To assist in your search for a topic, you may visit Moll Law Group website and our very own Legal News Network® ;
- Each Applicant is limited to one submission per contest.
Deadline: September 30, 2016