Who Can Apply: This is a one-time non-renewable scholarship to provide funds to assist students entering the study of music at the college level. Student applicants shall be high school seniors intending to major in music in college. All applicants must be students in good standing with an accumulative grade point average for grades 9-12 of 3.0 or better.
- Must be graduating from Fenwick, Edgewood, Madison, Middletown, or Monroe High School
- Must be attending an accredited college or university
- Must be majoring in music
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Deadline: February 14, 2019