Montgomery County Medical Society (MCMS) Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Applicant must be a Montgomery County resident in the state of Pennsylvania at the time of high school graduation or for at least 4 years prior to registering as a medical student.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time in a fully accredited United States medical school.
- Applicant must be enrolled or entering his/her first year of medical school.
- A completed application form.
- Two reference letters, from persons other than family members, documenting the applicant’s integrity, interpersonal skills, and potential as a physician.
- A letter, on school letterhead, from the applicant’s medical school, verifying that he/she is enrolled full time as a first-year medical student at that institution.
- A typed one-page essay addressing the following: reasons for pursuing a medical career, personal goals, and plans for future within the profession.
Deadline: September 30, 2015