Montgomery County Public Schools Educational Foundation Scholarships (Deadline: March 17, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Students graduating in 2016 from a MCPS high school are eligible to apply for Foundation Scholarships.
- One online application, with three short answer essays.
- A copy of your MCPS high school transcript from the Registrar, inclusive of your first semester grades, submitted online
- Confidential teacher/counselor evaluation submitted online
- Proof of application to Montgomery College or public Maryland College/University
- If eligible, FAFSA, with a copy of the SAR
- Please ask your parent to review and then type name in the signature box of the application form if you are under 18 years of age.
Deadline: March 17, 2016