Who Can Apply: To be considered for this $2,500 scholarship, all applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Submit documentation of a 3.0 or higher grade point average (GPA)
- Must be currently enrolled in college courses at an accredited college or university or admitted to an accredited college or university for the upcoming semester
- Submit a 90-second or shorter video about the dangers of distracted driving, as outlined in the subsequent section
- Apply using the scholarship application form on this page
- Agree to the Morris Bart, LLC scholarship Terms and Conditions
Submission: Texting while driving is just one of the dangerous activities that can lead to a serious car accident. Eating, listening to music, talking with friends, and even applying make-up can result in deadly car crashes. As part of your application for this $2,500 scholarship, please create a video PSA that warns of the dangers of distracted driving.
The best videos will be engaging, informative, and will incentivize your peers to avoid driving while distracted. Please limit the video to 90 seconds.
Deadline: June 15, 2021