Mosaic Scholarship (Deadline: February 28, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
- Must be of American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander descent.
- Must be currently enrolled in a graduate program or a multi-course program in archival administration, or have applied to such a program for the next academic year. (The graduate program must offer at least three courses in archival science or be listed in the current SAA Directory of Archival Education. If the program is not listed in the SAA Directory of Archival Education, the applicant must provide proof of the three-course standard by submitting copies of course descriptions from the institution’s current course catalog.)
- Shall have completed no more than half of the credit requirements toward her/his graduate degree at the time of award (i.e., June 1).
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program and begin school no later than September 1 or the fall semester/quarter immediately following the award. Otherwise the award will be rescinded.
- May have full-time or part-time status.
- Must submit a 500-word report to the SAA Council upon completion of the second semester.
- A cover letter stating interest in the scholarship and how the applicant meets eligibility requirements.
- Official transcripts from the applicant’s most recent academic program.
- Essay of not more than 500 words outlining the applicant’s interests and future goals in the archives profession.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- CLICK HERE to download the application form.
Deadline: February 28, 2016
Learn More: Mosaic Scholarship