Who Can Apply: Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, a Criminal Defense Law Firm located in Orlando, Florida is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one incoming 1L or currently enrolled Law Student. Scholarship is offered for the Fall 2016 Academic Semester.
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming 1L or a currently enrolled Law Student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell us who you are, why you are applying for the scholarship, your interests, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Do you think the criminal justice system adequately deals with America’s War on Drugs?
Deadline: June 1, 2016
Learn More: Moses And Rooth Attorneys at Law Scholarship