Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming 1L or a currently enrolled Law Student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell about who you are, why you are applying for the scholarship, your interests, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Do you feel that all restrictions on firearms impact the second amendment?
Deadline: June 1, 2018
Learn More: https://www.mosesandrooth.com/legal-scholarship/