Mosquito Magnet Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- A high school senior in your last year
- A college student who will be taking at least one more semester
- A non-student who has been accepted to college
Submission: All you need to do apply to the Mosquito Magnet® scholarship is write an article – 500 to 700 words – that covers one of the buzzing topics below. Just make sure you put the topic you selected at the top of your document.
The buzzing topics:
- What impact does the mosquito have on the ecosystem of the world?
- How have scientific advancements created a decrease in malaria cases during the past 20 years?
- What are some ways that people can keep safe from disease-ridden pests like mosquitoes?
- Describe the impact that Bill Gates has had on malaria.
- Why is it important to study the history of diseases such as West Nile Virus, Malaria and Yellow Fever?
- Do you think most people should think of mosquitoes as an annoyance or a threat? Why or why not?
Deadline: November 1, 2016
Learn More: http://www.mosquitomagnet.com/scholarship