Who Can Apply:
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must be either a high school senior, or currently enrolled in a college or university as either an undergraduate, graduate, or law school student. The student must legally reside in the United States.
- Employees at Kyle Peiter, PLLC, their immediate family members, and those living in a household with such individuals are not eligible to receive the Motivation in Law Scholarship.
- In order to be awarded the 2021 Motivation in Law Scholarship, you must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and maintain positive academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What motivates you to pursue a career in the legal field?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience, as well as, up to date contact information
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. If you are a first-year college student, graduate student, or individuals who have recently transferred schools, you may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. If you are a High School student, you must also submit proof of acceptance to your university.
Deadline: May 31, 2021