Who Can Apply:
- Attend a community college or an accredited technical/trade school in the Tri-State region.
- Graduated from a high school in Allegheny County or Butler County or have attained a GED.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 if the applicant is attending technical/ trade school or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 if the applicant is a community college student.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019