MPowRx Scholarship (Deadline: August 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 3 or 4-year medical program at a university or college located in United States or Canada
- Applicants should have an interest in sleep medicine for personal reasons and/or may be considering sleep medicine specialty as their intended specialty.
- Prepare a 2 min video covering the topic of the impact of electronic devices on sleep, and how this relates to health and wellness.
- Be creative! The video may be of you, friends or pets, and also include animations and infographics as needed to describe
- Be sure that your script and content is well-written, sufficiently detailed and based on information that is well-researched through credible medical and scientific sources.
- Upload your Video submission to YouTube and be sure to include a link to goodmorningsnoresolution.com in the video description. Please include the following tags in your video details: “sleep disorder”, “sleep apnea”, “sleep deprivation”, “sleep health”, “MPowRx”. You should also include any tags that might be relevant to your specific topic. Once uploaded, you should share the video on social media using the hashtags #MPowRxScholarship and #BestMorningEver.
- Click the Apply Now button and fill out the application form
- To be considered for the 2015 award, entries must be received no later than August 15, 2015.
Deadline: August 15, 2015
Learn More: MPowRx Scholarship