Who Can Apply: The Mr. Maid Scholarship is offered to all students who are enrolled as freshmen. The scholarship is open to all areas of study but the student must apply for the scholarship before the deadline to be eligible to win. Only one essay per student.
Submission: Write your essay with 500 – 700 words on one of the following questions:
- What is something you’ve done in the past that made a positive difference in your community?
- How will your college education contribute to your family, your community and society?
- What do you believe your generation will be remembered for that generally improved life globally?
- How do you exhibit leadership in your daily activities?
- Why did you choose your area of study?
Deadline: January 1, 2016