Who Can Apply: This scholarship is open to high school students within the MSGCU field of membership who attend a high school or technical campus in the communities that MSGCU serves. Non-members may apply, but must become a member if selected as a scholarship recipient. Member accounts must be in good standing with this Credit Union (i.e. no delinquent or charged-off loans and a positive balance in all accounts).
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year college or university
- Resume outlining school activities, academic achievements, and community service
- 250-500 word essay explaining how education has helped the applicant and how gaining a scholarship will help them accomplish their goals
- 2017-18 high school transcript
- A letter of recommendation and an evaluation form from a teacher
Deadline: March 2, 2018