Who Can Apply: The MTI Bert Krisher Memorial Scholarship was created to stimulate outstanding students to pursue careers in the area of materials engineering in the process industries. AMPP will award up to two (2) scholarships, in the amount of $5,000, on behalf of Materials Technology Institute (MTI).
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate science and/or engineering program at an accredited college or university in North America, Europe, or Asia.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the area of materials engineering in the process industries.
- For this purpose, Materials Engineering includes evaluation and selection of metallic, non-metallic and polymeric materials, corrosion control, optimal design, mechanical integrity, fitness-for-service, life cycle evaluation, and economic factors affecting performance of process equipment. Chemical Processing Industries broadly include chemicals manufacturing, petroleum processing, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, paper manufacturing, and other related processing industries; or, industries such as materials producers and fabricators, which support the CPI.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Three (3) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Supplemental Essay Question(s)
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/647