Who Can Apply: Eligible applicants for the MUFG Union Bank Scholarship Program must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum cumulative weighted grade point average of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Major in accounting, banking, business, computer information systems, cyber security, economics, finance, human resources, information technology, or software engineering.
- Be a sophomore in the Fall 2021 semester.
- Be a full-time student enrolled at any UNCF member institution, other Historically Black College or University (HBCU), or a U.S. located, accredited four-year institution.
- Preference will be given to permanent residents or students from schools located in of Arizona, California, New Jersey, New York and North Carolina.
- one letter of recommendation from a non-family memeber.
- 300-word essay personal statement stating their career aspirations.
- Official transcript.
Deadline: December 15, 2021