Munley Law Scholarship (Deadline: November 12, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must be 18 years or older on or before the Scholarship’s disbursement (December 3, 2018)
- You must have proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, medical school, or law school by the time the scholarship is disbursed (December 3, 2018). Examples include: Enrollment verification letter from the registrar’s office, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, etc.
- Students who have an immediate member of their family (e.g., parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, sibling, or member of their household) who is employed by or is a director of Munley Law or any other companies associated with the administration, development, or fulfillment of this contest are not eligible to participate.
- Your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. This may be a drivers’ license, state-issued photo ID or any government-issued ID, passport, utility bill, credit card statement, or bank statement. If submitting credit card statements or bank statements, please black-out any identification numbers, account numbers, and financial information.
- The name and address of the college, graduate school, medical school, or law school that you currently attend or plan to attend.
- If a graduating high school senior, the name and address of the high school you currently attend.
Deadline: November 12, 2018
Learn More: https://munley.com/munley-law-scholarship/