Who Can Apply:
- ● High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- ● Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- ● Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
- ● Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
Submission: Your submission should tell us how you plan on making the world a better place through your career in the medical field. Please see the previous year’s submissions here for examples of submissions we’ve considered for the award in the past.
Please keep in mind that this scholarship is merit-based rather than need-based; sharing your financial situation or other reasons for requiring help with schooling will not increase your chances to win this scholarship.
- ● Submissions should be your own unique work and cannot be published anywhere else on the internet
- ● Your writing may be up to 500 words
- ● Digital copies should be in a Word document or PDF form
- ● Hard copies should be typed, not handwritten
- ● Relevant pictures may be included
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Learn More: https://www.murseworld.com/scholarship