Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
- Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
- Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
- Must be a freshman student enrolled full-time or admitted to a HBCU (Historically Black College or University).
Preference will be given to first-generation college students.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by September 30, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their 2021-2022 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their college / university admissions letter to a U.S.- located, four-year, accredited HBCU.
Deadline: September 30, 2021