Who Can Apply: Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university, community college, or graduate school program located in the United States.
- Full name
- Current mailing address
- Phone number
- The name of your current college or the college you plan to attend
- A link to your application video on YouTube – please include:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree and/or career in your respective major/field?
- What is your ultimate goal or dream job? What are the steps you are taking to achieve your goals?
- What will you do with your future degree to help promote healthier, more restful sleep at night? Be creative! For example, will you help calm stress so individuals can get better sleep? Will you help people cope more efficiently with their emotions?
- Be sure to include some personal anecdotes/examples so the Scholarship Committee can get to know you.
- Attach a copy of your latest transcript (high school or college) so the Scholarship Committee can verify GPA
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Learn More: https://myslumberyard.com/scholarship/