MyAmplifiers Scholarship (Deadline: December 25, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered regardless your citizenship or nation.
- To apply, you must be a full-time student at an accredited four-year or two-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
Submission: Choose a relevant topic and write an essay that is at least 1500 words long. The topics for the essay may be the following:
- Can signal booster lower the level of the radiation emitted by mobile phones and minimize its influence on human health?
- How to minimize the power consumption of signal boosters without reducing the gain?
Deadline: December 25, 2017
Learn More: https://www.myamplifiers.com/scholarship/