Myers Family Scholarship (Deadline: March 16, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Dr. William Myers and his wife, Sondra Myers, along with their four adult children established this scholarship fund in 2002. Each member of the family contributes to fund scholarships for graduating seniors at Central High School. Up to four scholarships are awarded each year to students who have a record of community service and high academic achievement along with substantial need for financial assistance to reach the goal of a college education.
- Graduating Senior at Central High School.
- Admitted to an accredited Arizona public university or community college.
- Financial need as indicated in the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA.
- First generation to attend college (neither parent completed a four-year college degree).
- 3.0 minimum GPA.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Extracurricular/community involvement.
Deadline: March 16, 2018