Who Can Apply:
– For the graduate scholarship – Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the United States.
– For the high school senior scholarship – If you are currently attending high school or recently graduated within the past year, you can be considered for this scholarship. College acceptance and enrollment will be verified before awarding scholarship.
– Must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident.
– Must be a single parent or child of a single parent.
– All fields of study and GPAs will be considered.
Submission: As a single parent, challenges in life can be more complex than your fellow peers on campus. We want to know, how do you manage your daily tasks, while also being a role-model to your child/children? What is your inspiration to continue your education? How do you spend quality time with your child/children while also being a student?
If you’re the child or loved one of a single parent, how has this changed your life? What is your relationship to them? How does having a single parent affect the way you grew up and your view education?
Lastly, we want to know how can this scholarship positively impact your family? What are your aspirations and dreams?
To apply, submit an essay of 500-1000 words in the form below sharing your story based on the questions above. We will choose an applicant that can have the most impact in their family and community. The winner of this scholarship should strive to make a BIG, positive impact in the lives of those around them near and far.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Learn More: https://myorganiccompany.store/pages/scholarship