Who Can Apply:
- Minimum age of sixteen years (to date) or older.
- Currently attending an accredited U.S. program: i.e. high school, college or university.
- Be in the final year of high school or enrolled as an undergraduate in the U.S.
- Considered in “Good Standing” at current institution- i.e. not on academic probation or suspension.
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Must follow or ‘LIKE’ the MyProjectorLamps Facebook page.
Submission: The scholarship contest challenges entrants to create a one page essay detailing your ideas about the use of multimedia and data visualization in K-12 classrooms. Explore modern teaching methods and propose specific ideas for visual and interactive presentation in K-12 classrooms for improved knowledge retention.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: MyProjectorLamps Scholarship