Who Can Apply:
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
- Applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- Applicant must have minimum scored 2.5 GPA in previous academic performance.
- Submit a 500-word essay
- The topic of your essay should be: “How can Moms affect the lives of their children in both big ways and small ways?”
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: http://mytinytraveller.com/scholarship/