NACA® Foundation Graduate Scholarship (Deadline: May 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
– Have graduated from a four-year college or university with a minimum grade point average of 2.5;
– Be matriculated in a master’s or doctorate degree program in student personnel services or a related area, and provide proof of acceptance and matriculation into an accredited graduate school; and
– Have demonstrated experience and involvement in campus activities and be committed to pursuing a career as a campus activities professional.
– You must be a U.S. Citizen
– High school students are not eligible.
Deadline: May 30, 2016
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/w1ksc82x0ulbpws/