Who Can Apply:
1. Have graduated from a four-year college or university with a minimum grade point average of 2.5;
2. Be matriculated in a master’s or doctorate degree program in student personnel services or a related area, and provide proof of acceptance and matriculation into an accredited graduate school
3. Have demonstrated experience and involvement in campus activities and be committed to pursuing a career as a campus activities professional.
4. You must be a U.S. Citizen
5. High school students are not eligible.
– One copy of the applicant’s undergraduate and graduate academic transcript(s). If a graduate transcript is not yet available, please upload proof of acceptance or enrollment into the program.
– A summary (resume or vitae) of applicant’s volunteer (campus, community or organization) and employment activities related to campus activities
– Two letters of reference from professors, advisers or employers who are familiar with the applicant’s experience related to campus activities.
– A Summary of professional goals in which the applicant hopes to accomplish in one year, five years and 10 years AND a summary describing how receiving an NACA Foundation Graduate Scholarship will better enable you to achieve these goals.
Deadline: April 15, 2021
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/w1ksc82x0ulbpws/