Who Can Apply:
– Be an NACA associate member or employee of an associate member firm within the NACA Mid Atlantic Region at the time the award is given.
– Submit a letter of proposal that specifically outlines the manner in which the scholarships will be used to further the applicant’s professional development objectives. This proposal Should also state how the program would benefit the scholarship recipient.
Other considerations include the following:
– Scholarships will be given to individuals, not to firms or organizations, and are intended for individual use;
– Scholarships may not be used to fund attendance at NACA conferences or National Conventions where the associate member is exhibiting or actively marketing services;
– The scholarship may be paid directly to the program/institution or may be given to the recipient, in which case a receipt for the program or course registration must be submitted to the NACA Foundation within 15 days.
– A letter of proposal which specifically outlines the manner in which the scholarship will be used to further the applicant’s professional development objectives and how the program will benefit the award recipient. The proposal should be no more than two pages in length;
– Supporting materials that further describe the program or course for which funding is requested and verify the amount being requested;
– A current resume or vita;
– At least one letter of recommendation from someone familiar with the applicant’s professional development effort who can speak to why participation in the program or course of study would benefit the applicant.
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/w1ypc7us0jjt6e7/