Who Can Apply: Applicants for the NACA Mid Atlantic Higher Education Research Scholarship must show that their research will add to the college student personnel knowledge base, particularly campus activities, or address issues challenging student affairs practitioners or higher education as they relate to campus activities. You must be a U.S. Citizen, and attend a school located within the Mid Atlantic Region.
– A written statement from the applicant detailing:
1. A statement of the Problem
2. Purpose of the Project
3. Plan and timeline to address the question
4. Anticipated results, including types of evidence to indicate objectives were achieved
5. A statement of the project’s anticipated contribution to the profession
6. Proposed budget that identifies anticipated income from all sources
7. Qualifications of those conducting research
8. Plans to evaluate the project
– A letter of support from applicant’s supervisor, major professor, department head or other appropriate individual, indicating the applicant has support for and permission to conduct research.
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/w1shi4nq1na9okj/