Who Can Apply:
– Be matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received;
– Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale);
– Demonstrate significant leadership skills and ability;
– Hold a significant leadership position on campus or in the community;
– Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus; and,
– Be enfolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid Atlantic region. You must be a U.S. Citizen.
Submission: Applicants must upload the following materials below no later than Sept. 30. No hardcopy materials via email, fax or mail in office will be accepted.
– Two letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– A resume or description of the applicant’s leadership activities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– Official verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
– Word document answering the following questions:
1. What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
2. In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
3. How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/w10ueo680vzf7wl/