Who Can Apply:
– Be matriculated undergraduate or graduate students in good standing and enrolled in the equivalent of at least six semester credits at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
– Be either currently enrolled in, or have received a degree from, a college or university within the Northern Plains region
– Have demonstrated leadership skill and significant service to their campus community
– You must be a U.S. Citizen
– Three letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– A resume or description of relevant educational experiences, involvement in and contributions to NACA Northern Plains (which includes Wisconsin), campus and community activities, and employment.
– Official transcript of all college-level work completed from each college or university attended
– Word Document answering the following questions:
1. What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
2. In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
3. How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/p1jl7fao1smuba5/