Who Can Apply:
1. Plan to attend an accredited U.S. Law School program for the 2018-2019 academic year; and
2. Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- A 750-1000 word essay detailing the importance jury trials in our society. Submissions will be judged and succeed, based on creativity and compelling arguments on the subject;
- A completed and signed copy of the Nadrich & Cohen, LLP Scholarship Application Form; and
- A copy of the most recent undergraduate transcript.
Deadline: August 1, 2018