Who Can Apply:
- Be accepted or enrolled at a college or university
- Exhibit notable achievements
- At least one year of academic excellence
- A statement summarizing the need for this scholarship and your plans for pursuing a career. In addition, include any notable achievements. Limit to 500 words.
- High school or college transcripts for the last year only.
- At least 1 letter of recommendation covering personal character. Ideally these letters should come from a professor, manager or coach.
Deadline: August 1, 2018