Who Can Apply:
- US Citizen.
- Student at a community college, college or university in Arizona with at least 15 credits completed
- Majoring in an area related to or specific to photojournalism.
- Demonstrated commitment to community involvement.
- Why do you want to be a photojournalist? Describe some special projects you’ve explored or would like to explore as a photographer. Include your goals in photojournalism and a description of community issues that concern you. (500 word maximum)
- Provide a portfolio of your original work (no more than 20 images) that demonstrates your skill as a photojournalist. Include a picture story in addition to singles. Portfolios may be in the form of prints, jpg images on a CD, or a reference to a web storage site, or a combination of these media. All images should contain complete caption information.
Deadline: April 24, 2015