Who Can Apply:
- Naperville Rotary Charities & the Rotary Club of Naperville assist students who are in need of financial aid to pursue education in vocational, technical and academic courses eventually leading to a 2- or 4-year degree, and is generously funded by the Naperville Rotary House of Dreams Charity Raffle.
- Applicants must be residents of District 502 (College of DuPage’s district), be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the applicable semester, and have a cumulative GPA or better of 2.0 or higher.
- Applicants cannot be a Rotarian or a child or grandchild of a Rotarian, and applicants with an possessing a previous degree are not eligible.
- Applicants must include a one-page type-written essay that includes information they believe the Scholarship Committee should know.
- Information may include, but is not limited to: future education goals, academic achievements, leadership opportunities, community and school participation/volunteerism and extenuating financial obligations.
Submission: Must include a one-page essay that includes information you believe the Scholarship Committee should know. Information can include, but is not limited to: Future educational goals, academic achievements, leadership opportunities, community and school participation/volunteerism, and extenuating financial obligations.
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2409