Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must live or attend school in one of the sixteen towns of which the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce serves. (Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Boylston, Clinton, Devens, Groton, Harvard, Lancaster, Littleton, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Shirley, Sterling, Townsend, West Boylston or Westford)
- Applicants must be a High School Senior planning to attend a two or four year institution of higher education.
- Preference given to students seeking a degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Participation in extra-curricular or community service will be considered.
- Awards will be for direct educational expenses such as tuition, fees, and books.
Submission: Applicants will submit an essay (no more than 300 words) addressing the following topic: “How do you feel you, as a future business leader, could improve the quality of life in the community.” The essay must be neatly hand written or typed. The essay will be evaluated for content, grammar, spelling, and presentation.
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn More: http://www.nvcoc.com/scholarship