Who Can Apply:
- Scholarships, renewable for up to three more years, are available to graduating public high school seniors from Buncombe, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Rutherford and Yancey counties.
- Students who are legal residents of any one of those counties who are attending the NC School of Science and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Students must be planning to attend college in the fall following the award and be enrolled in a full-time course of study.
- Students may attend any accredited U.S. 2-year community college or 4-year college or university of their choice.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to qualify, applicants must be intending to study engineering, construction, project management or information technology.
Submission: To apply, students must complete an application online. The application, with required attachments, must be submitted online on or before the deadline.
Deadline: January 25, 2019