Who Can Apply: To be eligible for a NABF scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and be in good standing. The applicant must also be a current participant in a league properly sanctioned and sponsored by a National Amateur Baseball Federation member association.
1. A copy of a letter of acceptance from or evidence of enrollment in an accredited two or four year College or University must accompany the scholarship application which must be received by September 1.
2. A transcript of high school grades or College/University grades if already enrolled.
3. Two letters of recommendation. One must be obtained from a teacher and the other from his/her baseball coach who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s academic and athletic performance.
4. A concise written statement from the applicant detailing scholastic, athletic and personal achievement, community involvement and any other information in support of the applicant. No more than two pages please. The Selection Committee may require and request additional information from an applicant or sponsor.
5. Application must be signed by the President of your NABF Franchised League.
6. No application will be considered if the above items are not included with the application.
7. NOTE: Successful applicants, scholarship award winners, must submit a head/shoulder picture for publication and proof of enrollment by November 15 before the scholarship check may be issued.
Deadline: November 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.nabf.com/membership/forms_9.htm