National Garage Door Atlanta Asthma and Allergy Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You have been diagnosed with asthma or suffer from any type of allergy
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university in the United States
- You carry a minimum 3.0 GPA
Submission: Please choose ONE of the topics below, and write a 500-1000 word essay:
- In what ways has having asthma or allergies shaped or changed your life plans? How did you go about confronting and overcoming these limitations to push forward with your goals?
- What’s one thing you think would make the biggest difference in how society treats asthma and allergies?
- If you could give one piece of advice to someone who has just learned they have asthma or allergies what would it be? Why?
Deadline: December 15, 2016