National HRT Scholarship (Deadline: March 11, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be students enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Plan to work in a health-related field
- Demonstrate leadership in college or university
- Anything else of interest that would set you apart from other applicants
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number, email and College/University name you’re currently attending
Submission: Essay – please write a short essay of between 500 and 1000 words on one of the topics below. Topics:
- Topic 1: Explain your views on the “positive and negative impact of social media on your health“. Include in this topic the link between social media and disease and how it affects your perceptions.
- Topic 2: “The role of hormones in modern life“. Include in this topic any commentary on aspects of aging and the influence of hormones, both positive and negative, on the aging process.
Deadline: March 11, 2019
Learn More: https://www.hgha.com/national-hrt-scholarship/