National Italian American Bar Association (NIABA) & Sons of Italy Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: February 28, 2018)
Who Can Apply: U.S. citizens of Italian descent (at least one Italian or Italian-American grandparent) enrolled in a law school program at an accredited academic institution for the Fall 2018 term. Applicant must be a rising first, second or third year law student.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts: Submit one official transcript from each academic institution (undergraduate, graduate and law school) attended through Dec. 2017.
- Test Scores: Submit copies of official results from all standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc) taken during the past 5 years.
- Resume: Submit a current resume outlining extracurricular activities, work experience, volunteer service and honors.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit 2 letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or educational administrators.
- Essay: Submit an original essay of 500-750 words about a personal experience which demonstrated or generated pride in your Italian heritage.
- Processing Fee ($35)
Deadline: February 28, 2018