National Multiple Sclerosis Society Scholarship (Deadline: January 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Current high school seniors, high school graduates (including students who have earned their GED certificate), or current undergraduate students of any age who have MS or have a parent with MS and will be attending, or are already currently attending, an accredited postsecondary school working toward their first undergraduate degree. (Applicants who applied in a previous year and were not selected for an award are not eligible to reapply to the 2016 National Multiple Sclerosis Society Scholarship Program. Previous recipients from any year are eligible to reapply to the 2016 National Multiple Sclerosis Society Scholarship Program.)
- United States citizen or legal resident living in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or any other U.S. territory.
- Plan to enroll in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school located in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or any other U.S. territory for the 2016-17 academic year. (Students who are planning a mission trip, GAP year, or other experience and do not plan to enroll in college for the 2016-17 academic year should not apply now. Instead, plan to apply in the year you plan to enroll in college.)
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours per semester in coursework leading to a first-time degree, license or certificate.
- Students who have already completed an undergraduate degree are ineligible to apply.
Submission: Applications are accepted online only. After you register, you can return to this page to log in and out of your application anytime (up until you have submitted your application).
Deadline: January 15, 2016
Learn More: National Multiple Sclerosis Society Scholarship