National Poultry & Food Distributors Association Scholarships (Deadline: May 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a college junior or senior the upcoming (award) year at a U.S. institution
- Be enrolled as a full time student
- Be pursuing a Poultry or related Agricultural, Ag Business degree – Agricultural Business, Poultry Science, Food science, Animal Science, Pre Vet, Food Marketing, Ag. Econ., etc. (Unrelated degrees such as Dietetics, Hospitality, English, or Nursing will not be considered).
- Provide his or her current official transcript – sealed. Transcripts should be sent from the school. We will match it to the student. Requests these to be sent as early as possible.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from his or her Dean, Department Head and/or advisor – this too, may be mailed separately.
- Complete the application
- Provide a one-page letter describing his or her goals and aspirations
Submission: Apply Online
Deadline: May 31, 2015