National Space Club Keynote Scholarship (Deadline: December 2, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- The scholarship is open to seniors in high school through graduate students.
- The applicant must have the intention of pursuing a career in the STEM fields and plan to attend an accredited U.S. college or university to follow a course of study to pursue a career in the STEM field, with a preference for those with space related interests.
- The applicant can only use the $10,000.00 scholarship towards tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- The applicant must not have previously spoken at the Dr. Robert H. Goddard Memorial Dinner.
- The applicant may apply for any of the scholarships offered by the National Space Club (Robert H. Goddard Memorial Scholarship, Olin E Teague Scholarship, Keynote Scholarship) in the same year, but may only win one in the same year.
- Completed application and video must be uploaded to the National Space Club website by December 2, 2015.
- If chosen to continue, the recipient must be available to speak with the NSC executive committee for a live audition via Skype on January 11, 2016.
- The recipient must be available to speak at the 2016 Goddard Memorial Dinner on March 11, 2016. Travel and lodging for the recipient and one guest will be provided by the National Space Club.
- Scholarship check will be provided to the college or university made payable to the applicable college or university no later than June 1, 2016.
- Non-recipients will not be notified. Applicants may check www.spaceclub.org for announcement of the scholarship winner.
Deadline: December 2, 2015
Learn More: National Space Club Keynote Scholarship