Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- The scholarship is open to seniors in high school through graduate students.
- The applicant must have the intention of pursuing a career in the STEM fields and plan to attend an accredited U.S. college or university to follow a course of study to pursue a career in the STEM field, with a preference for those with space related interests.
- The applicant can only use the $10,000.00 scholarship towards tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The applicant must not have previously spoken at the Dr. Robert H. Goddard Memorial Dinner.
- The applicant may apply for any of the scholarships offered by the National Space Club and Foundation (Olin E Teague Scholarship and/or Keynote Scholarship) in the same year, but may only win one in the same year.
- Completed application and video must be uploaded to the National Space Club and Foundation website by December 2, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- The unofficial transcript and letters of recommendation must be combined into a single PDF; this can be done using a scanner or by going to a print shop like Kinkos. Please note, the National Space Club reserves the right to request original stamped/signed copies of the transcript at any point during the application process.
- If chosen to continue, the recipient must be available to speak with the NSCF executive committee for a live audition via video conference on January 2021.
- The recipient must be available to speak at the 2021 Goddard Memorial Dinner (date to be determined). Travel and lodging for the recipient and one guest will be provided by the National Space Club and Foundation.
- Scholarship check will be provided to the college or university made payable to the applicable college or university no later than June 30, 2021.
Deadline: December 2, 2020
Learn More: https://www.spaceclub.org/scholarship/index.html