Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate student majoring in agriculture or an agricultural-related field, including food systems.
- Applicants must be Native American (enrolled member of a current or terminated federal/state tribe) and able to provide documentation.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to helping his/her community reclaim local food-system control.
- Online application
- Proof of tribal enrollment
- Enrollment verification form
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter of recommendation from faculty member
- Essay (250-500 words)
- Addressing how you will use your degree to help your community reclaim control of their local/traditional food system, and how you plan to spend the scholarship money
- Headshot for use in FNDI publicity (optional)
Deadline: September 30, 2015