NBNA Scholarship Program (Deadline: April 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a member of NBNA and a member of a local chapter (if one exists in your area). If a chapter does not exist within a 50-radius of your location you can join NBNA as a Direct Member.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (B.S.N., A.D., Diploma or L.P.N./ L.V.N. Masters , and Doctoral) and in good scholastic standing at the time of application.
- Applicant must have at least one full year of school remaining.
- Official Transcript(s) from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Two (2) page Written Essay
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from applicant’s school of nursing and one from the local chapter, or a nurse in the area if a local chapter does not exist). Letters of recommendation and essay must be attached to the application.
- A clean/clear professional headshot.
- Additional items to accompany the application in support of the candidate’s eligibility and desirability may include documented evidence of:
- a. participation in student nurse activities and
- b. involvement in the African American Community, i.e., letters, news clippings, awards, certificates, etc.
Deadline: April 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.nbna.org/content.asp?contentid=82